Monday, March 12, 2012

Hello blog world!

I have joined the blog world! I am excited to share my experiences and things I have learned along the way. I have a take charge yet laid back personality which has helped me get to where I am. With over ten years in the service industry and assisting friends with their planning is how is got started. The hardest wedding I ever planned was my own. The planning was great, the day of was a bit nerve-racking. I was anxious about the day and I was the only person that knew every detail. So when the shuttle to pick up my groom and groomsmen didn't show up when it was supposed to, my phone began to ring. I tried not to freak out, but it was hard. Let's just say I wish I would have hired a coordinator to take care of the slight mishaps. I have learned so much from then and am excited to be a part of couple's special day, helping making it as memorable as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment